Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Interview with My Girls

One of my favorite bloggers interviewed her friend, asking several holiday/winter-related questions. I thought what a great idea and a neat way to journal from year to year about what my girls enjoy about the holiday season.

If you could go anywhere this winter where would you go?Meg: Rockefeller Center to go ice skating. 
Bridget: To go ice skating with Megan. 

What is your favorite holiday food treat?Megan: peanut butter/reese cups thumbprint cookies. 
Bridget: candy canes and lots of them. 

What gift are you asking Santa for this holiday season?Megan: to get into Miami University and endless Q'doba meals.  
Bridget: Rapunzel baby and the Soothing Spa. 

What is your favorite holiday tradition or thing to do?Megan: going to Arlo's house on Christmas Eve. 
Bridget: going to the town tree lighting and seeing Santa. 

I can't wait to ask these same questions next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment