Monday, April 6, 2015

Capilano Suspension Bridge - Oh My!

It was Greg's idea to visit the Capilano  Suspension Bridge Park.  I was a bit nervous, but figured it was worth a visit.  I am so glad to did.  Amazing views and breathtaking scenery - great day for a hike, an easy way to add up those steps for my Fitbit, and a wonderful afternoon of family fun.  Highly recommend stopping here for families - Bridget had no trouble navigating around the suspension bridge or the tree house walkways.  If you're afraid of heights, this will be tough for you, but very rewarding!

I think Greg had a wing span larger than Canadian Geese!


Bridget was a Raven!


I'm a Great Horned Owl - I'm sure it's because I am so wise (and nocturnal)!

Scared to death to cross the suspension bridge and even more nervous climbing from one tree house to the other.  After the second tree house, I was fine....but phew! It was a great afternoon and I'm so glad included this on our trip!
The best part of the day was Howe Sound Brewing in Squamish - great afternoon sitting outside on the patio enjoying a good IPA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment